Come join one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana! At Community First Bank of Indiana (CFB), new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our culture. Our core values are: Servant Leadership, Family, Client Focused, Community Involvement, and Integrity & Humility. We are a highly successful and growing bank that offers future advancement opportunities.
The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist acts as the support for multiple Commercial Loan officers. Performs various support duties such as board all new and renewed loans to the core system.
Classification: This is a Full-Time non-exempt position and reports to the Commercial Loan Documentation Supervisor. Pay Grade 6.
Job Location: Howard County
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Validate and interpret commercial loan documentation in order to determine loan boarding requirements.
- Core system input of required fields for new and renewal loans.
- Process and balance on-line loan related transactions.
- Assist with set up of loan exception items.
- Assist with quality and post audit reviews.
- Review and recommend new methods & procedures to make daily operations more efficient.
- Evaluate whether commercial loan requests adhere to bank policies and procedures.
- Provide core system support and testing as needed.
- Assist commercial lenders with preparation and closing of new and renewal commercial loans.
- Manage the workflow process to ensure loan requests move efficiently through all stages.
- Prepares and reviews all account documentation related to commercial accounts.
- Demonstrate proficiency with application software programs.
- Utilize various computer programs to prepare loan documents and manage ongoing loan servicing.
- Manage time effectively, prioritize work appropriately and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all account information and documentation.
- Informs manager of any documentation issues, including missing documentation and the need for follow-up
- Protect the Bank and customers by maintaining a high level of security awareness.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Attention to detail/Thoroughness
- Customer/Client Focus
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years’ experience of working in financial institutions or regulatory institutions preferred.
- A self-starter who can prioritize multiple tasks, be resourceful and able to research and find solutions.
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively one-on-one and in small group meetings or presentations
- Ability to understand and/or convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly if necessary
- Write and present clear and concise thoughts and recommendations to clients.
- Ability to work independently but fluidly be a part of a team
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (immediate accrual)
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Holiday Parties
CFB provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.