Looking to join one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana? CFB has career growth possibilities, a culture that fosters a positive work environment, and focuses on community banking.
Objective:The Commercial Loan Administrative Assistant acts as the support for multiple Commercial Loan officers. Performs various support duties pertinent to meeting the needs of customers and development of new business
Classification: This is a Full-Time non-exempt position and reports to the Commercial Lender.
Job Location: Hamilton Co. – Noblesville, IN (Training will be in Kokomo, IN for 90 days)
Essential Functions for commercial loan administrative assistant
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Assist commercial lenders with preparation and closing of new and renewal commercial loans.
· Manage the workflow process to ensure loan requests move efficiently through all stages.
· Prepares and reviews all account documentation related to commercial accounts.
· Demonstrate proficiency with application software programs.
· Utilize various computer programs to prepare loan documents and manage ongoing loan servicing.
· Provide exceptional service to bank customers.
· Manage time effectively, prioritize work appropriately and consistently meet deadlines.
· Ensure accuracy of all account information and documentation.
· Informs manager of any documentation issues, including missing documentation and the need for follow-up
· Protect the Bank and customers by maintaining a high level of security awareness.
· Covers phone calls for the VP of Commercial services/business development and keeps the manager informed of all activities within the department.
Education and Experience: