Come join one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana! At Community First Bank of Indiana (CFB), new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our culture. Our core values are: Servant Leadership, Family, Client Focused, Community Involvement, and Integrity & Humility. We are a highly successful and growing bank that offers future advancement opportunities.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (immediate accrual)
- Access to Earned Wages
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and 3 Float days
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Community Service Projects
The Call Center Rep/ Loan Document Scanner will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of our loan customer accounts. This position will be responsible for answering customer calls to resolve issues/questions. This position will also track, scan and store all loan documents. This position will work closely with other Deposit Operation/Digital Banking/Loan Operations staff to ensure that dual control and appropriate backups are in place.
Classification: This position is a Full-Time Non-Exempt position who reports directly to the Operations Manager
Location: Kokomo- Main Branch Downtown
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be first at answering/assisting with customer calls and resolve issues. Includes Digital Banking and Treasury Management assistance on a basic level.
- Complete verification of Mortgages/Credit Reference Items
- Track New/Modified Loans to make sure documents are received, scanned, and stored.
- Scanning/Storing all other Loan documents that are collected
- Review 1098 information on loans.
- Rate Review for Loan Rates- Prime Rate Review.
- Installment loan Titles - Collections & Releasing.
- Process and complete research request for loan accounts.
- Process some CSI Maintenance on Loan Account Holders and Accounts
- Back up most responsibilities of the Loan Operations Clerk when needed.
- Back up Digital Banking/Deposit Operations duties and responsibilities when necessary. Be cross trained on most responsibilities for the Operations/Digital Banking Department.
- Review other miscellaneous CSI reports when needed
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the Loan Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- One to two years of Banking Experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Exceptional skills in customer service and problem-solving resolution.
- Ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others and make recommendations for changes.
- Ability to understand and work within policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Confidentiality is a vital part of this position.
- Detailed oriented
CFB provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.