Come join one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana! At Community First Bank of Indiana (CFB), new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our culture. Our core values are: Servant Leadership, Family, Client Focused, Community Involvement, and Integrity & Humility. We are a highly successful and growing bank that offers future advancement opportunities.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (immediate accrual)
- Access to Earned Wages
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and 3 Float days
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Community Service Projects
Branch Administrator is responsible for ensuring branches are supported and we are striving for operational excellence along with outstanding customer service and continuing growth.
Classification: This position is a Full-Time Exempt position who reports directly to the COO. Branch managers will report to this position.
Location: Serves Howard, Hamilton, and Marion County
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Setting the strategy for branch staffing, training and development, coaching, and performance management.
- Leading and directing all service activities of the retail bank.
- Oversee branch administration and operations to establish and maintain policies and procedures that drives efficiency.
- In conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing, provide coaching, development, motivation, and support to the branch managers.
- Ensuring that resources that the bank provides to staff are efficiently utilized.
- Ensuring that bank policies and standard operating procedures are consistently and uniformly applied.
- Instilling a strong customer service focus by all staff members and leaders.
- Conducting Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager meetings and maintaining a high-level of communication within the bank.
- Resolving personnel issues by working with the Human Resource Department to ensure resolution within established procedures and guidelines.
- Evaluating performance on a constant basis, providing counseling and guidance as needed; annually preparing formal written performance reviews in an honest and impartial manner, recommending salary increases and promotions as appropriate.
- Developing a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Training & Development
- Relationship Management.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Extensive training in bank marketing, operations, and management a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience with financial management in banking industry preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales and customer service.
CFB provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.