Come join one of the Best Places To Work in Indiana! At Community First Bank of Indiana (CFB), new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our culture. Our core values are: Servant Leadership, Family, Client Focused, Community Involvement, and Integrity & Humility. We are a highly successful and growing bank that offers future advancement opportunities.
Objective: Document Scanner will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of customer accounts. This position will be responsible for answering customer calls to resolve issues or answer any questions. This position will work closely with other Deposit Operation/Electronic Banking/Loan Operations staff to ensure that dual control and appropriate backups are in place.
Classification: This position is a Full-Time Non-Exempt position who reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Location: Kokomo –Main Branch Downtown
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Call Center Rep/Loan Document Scanner:
- Assist with customer calls and resolve issues.
- Scanning/Storing Loan documents.
- Complete verification of Mortgages
- Track New/Modified Loans to make sure documents are received/scanned.
- Review 1098 information on loans.
- Rate Review for Loan Rates- Prime Rate Review.
- Installment loan Titles - Collections & Releasing.
- Process and complete research request.
- Process CSI Maintenance on Loan Account Holders and Accounts
- Assist with Online Banking and Business Banking Calls
- Process NSF decisions, EIP items (Unposted & Exception Items), Non-NSF Items, Return Checks, Reconciliations, and Chargeback Items – Rotational Basis.
- Back up Electronic Banking/Deposit Operations/Loan Operations duties and responsibilities when necessary. Be cross trained all on responsibilities for the Operations Department.
- Review other miscellaneous CSI reports when needed
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the Operations Supervisor
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- One to two years of Banking Experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Exceptional skills in customer service and problem-solving resolution.
- Ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others and make recommendations for changes.
- Ability to understand and work within policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Confidentiality is a vital part of this position.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Bank Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (immediate accrual)
- Access to Earned Wages
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and 3 Float days
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Community Service Projects
CFB provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.